Visitors to this website are encouraged to interact: to share thoughts and ideas, to discuss and question. To this end—and to keep the experience civil and constructive—the following rules apply when commenting on an article, posting in the forum or sending a private email to the website operator(s):
- No spam (particularly unsolicited advertising).
- No flooding (that is, the pasting of excessively large volumes of text).
- No profanity, obscenity, swearing or cussing.
- No blasphemous interjections.
- No gratuitously sexual material.
- Do not advocate criminal activity.
- Do not falsely represent yourself as another person.
- Do not misrepresent, defame, threaten or harass other people.
- Please be polite, respectful and courteous.
Any material found to be in breach of these rules may be moderated, censored or removed. Comments will not be removed or censored because of differences in opinions or because of disagreements.